I stress to all my clients the importance of starting their personal golf journals.
Below are only a few of the benefits.
- Keeps you out of the rabbit hole
- Over time reveals your ground zero swing
- Makes practice sessions more precise and focused
- Allows you to start right where you left off, with no wasted time on the practice tee.
- Reveals shots that you can pull off and ones you need to work on with no guesswork.
- You will start to see trends and trends can be measured.
A few tips I advocate a positive journal. I don’t add anything but positive results so I can always come back to that. Once you fill an entire book up with nothing but positive feedback it has a strange way of letting you know that Yes you can play this game extremely well when you focus on a few items.
What Say You?
Doc Blade -Forensic Golf Instruction